- Release date: 5/30/1999
- Developer: Team17 Digital Ltd
- Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
- Genre: Strategy
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen
- Requirements: View details
Worms Armageddon description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Worms Armageddon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
- Use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools including Earthquake, Freeze and French Sheep Strike.
- Play single-player Deathmatch plus an exciting 40+ mission campaign.
- Learn tactics using five special training modes including Sheep Racing, Crazy Crates and Advanced Weapon Training.
- Over 30 custom and comedy sound banks (including stiff upper lip, Cyberworms and more).
- New for multi-player mode: Handicapping (add or deduct energy for a team), Allied Teams (team up with others to target another player), Worms Disease, Home Runs and many, many more.