- Release date: 11/1/1999
- Developer: Quantic Dream
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: RPG
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player
- Requirements: View details
Omikron: The Nomad Soul description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Omikron: The Nomad Soul game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Responding to the desperate pleas of a mysterious character from another dimension, your soul must enter the dark and futuristic city of Omikron. This heralds the beginning of an epic adventure through an increasingly strange and dazzling parallel world, trying to solve the many puzzles that prevent you escaping alive. Think, fight and interact with the immense gaming environment to defeat the menacing demons that have tried to trap you.
- An epic adventure storyline with unprecedented depth and realism
- Shooting and combat included in a real adventure game featuring motion capture by several martial arts and world champions
- A unique Virtual Reincarnation concept
- A huge living environment in real time 3D with hundreds of passers-by and vehicles to interact with.
- Original soundtrack by David Bowie and Reeves Gabrels, including 8 songs also featuring on the David Bowie album hours
- 220 minutes of dialogue with real time facial Motion Capture