- Release date: 10/15/2015
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Adventure , Platform
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Features: up to 5 players, Compatible with Wii Remote
New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle description
Unfortunately, professional review of the New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
New Super Mario Bros. U is a side-scrolling adventure featuring Mario, Luigi, Toad and your Mii character.
- Up to five players* can jump into the fun, with up to four people using Wii Remote controllers and one on the Wii U GamePad. Using the GamePad, a player can create Boost Blocks out of thin air to help other players, or access hard-to-reach items.
- Boost Mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, and discover new ways to find the fastest route through each stage.
In addition to the main Story Mode, in which players must rescue Princess Peach, there are three more exciting game modes, including Boost Rush, Challenge Mode, and Coin Battle Mode.
In New Super Luigi U, you get to take control of Luigi in his first starring role in a platform adventure. Get ready to run, because your time limit is just 100 seconds for each course!
- Level-up your New Super Mario Bros. U experience with more than 80 new courses.
- Play with distinct Luigi physics, including his unique slide and gratifying higher and longer jumps.
- For the first time, play as Nabbit, invincible to enemies and obstacles.
- Just like in New Super Mario Bros. U, its fun and easy to play with up to 4 friends!*
- Share triumphs with the community via the Miiverse feature.*
*Additional controllers required for multi-player mode, sold separately. Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Join The Discussion