- Release date: 3/2/2017
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Adventure , Action , RPG
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Features: 1 player
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Master Edition description
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Master Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The wilds of Hyrule make for a puzzling game of survival. Climb cliffs to scope out a destination; then cross great distances with the Paraglider or the horses you’ve tamed. You’ll discover items for crafting, beasts to hunt, and plants to forage. So scavenge weapons and armoror claim them from enemies! From hammers to helmets, many items come with unique stats, resistances, effects, and levels of durability. Use everything at your disposal to find and conquer more than 100 Shrines. Luckily, the in-game Sheikah Slate can project Runes that manipulate objects and enemies in clever ways. Its time to forget everything you know about the Legend of Zelda series.
- Discover a world as never before seen: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls objects and enemies in fun ways
- Gear up: many weapons and armor have unique stats, resistances, effects, and durability.
- Shrines offer hundreds of clever challenges even veterans won’t see coming