- Release date: 8/9/2017
- Publisher: tinyBuild Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Features: 2 players simultaneous
Phantom Trigger description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Phantom Trigger game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
You play as Stan, a white-collar middle-class worker living an ordinary life that gets disrupted by a mysterious event. Discover a brand new world and connect the dots along a branching story through neon-demonic worlds. Phantom Trigger has 4 alternate endings.
Merging elements from slasher, RPG, and rogue-like genres, Phantom Trigger takes a rich combo system and builds on it, with trapping and freezing enemies, herding groups, burning bosses and dashing from one combo to the next.
- Branching story with 4 alternative endings
- 5 Distinct Worlds to explore
- Estimated 7+ hours of gameplay
- A deep combat system focusing on unlocking combos and upgrading weapons