- Release date: 2/28/2018
- Developer: Seaven Studio
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Genre: Adventure , Puzzle , Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Mature
- Features: class="num-of-players">1 player
A Normal Lost Phone description
Unfortunately, professional review of the A Normal Lost Phone game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.
- An immersive and intuitive way of introducing the narrative through a fake smartphone interface.
- A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves. The game asks a simple question: if you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
- A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters, allowing to explore difficult topics.
- Play in Portrait or Landscape mode and enjoy HD Rumble