- Release date: 9/14/2017
- Developer: MercurySteam Entertainment / Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action , Platform
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Features: class="num-of-players">1 player
Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
- This intense, side-scrolling action platformer has been completely remade with engaging and immersive 3D visuals and a rich, atmospheric color palette.
- Classic Metroid II: Return of Samus gameplay is joined by a wealth of new content, including a set of brand new abilities that utilizes a mysterious energy resource called “Aeion,” a powerful melee counterattack, and 360-degree Free Aim Mode.
- There are plenty of secrets to findand if you uncover enough of them, you may even start to unravel the mystery of Planet SR388’s past.
- Two new amiibo figures*Samus Aran and Metroidwill be released as a set alongside the game. This game is also compatible with the Zero Suit Samus and Samus amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. series. Functionality details will be revealed at a later date.
- While supplies last, fans will be able to purchase a special edition of the game, which includes a physical copy of the game, a sound-selection CD featuring 25 tracks from across the Metroid franchise, and a reversible title-sheet insert for the game case.