- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: P3 class or faster
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: GeForce-2 class or faster with 32+ MB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8
- Hard Drive: 50 MB
Unfortunately, professional review of the Spectromancer game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play as one of six powerful types of wizards and take on the corrupt council of magic and its innumerable minions. Each mage uses five magical elements during a duel - Fire, Water, Air, Earth and a fifth related to the specific mage type. Using one of six mage types in the game, Clerics, Mechanicians, Necromancers, Chaosmasters, Dominators and Illusionists, players duel against the computer or against other online players live. By adding new spells and new allies to your side, players will open new strategic options to master.
Spectromancer provides a varied pallet of foes and environments that force players to watch every turn of a card. Each player takes on a journey of discovery reflected in the tricks they master as a player, with the challenges increasing in multi-player, Spectromancer pits players against hundreds of challenges of amazing tactical depth.
- Co-designed by Richard Garfield, the creator of Magic: The Gathering
- A turn-based strategy game with an elegant interface and great depth
- Wide variety of spells and mages gives nearly endless replay value
- Multiple levels of difficulty to provide player of all skill levels a challenge
- Play as one of six different types of mages, each with unique spells and strategies
- Pit yourself against players from around the world in multi-player play
- Build your character's spells and abilities over time in the extensive campaign