Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon x2 4200+ / Intel Pentium D 3GHz or Better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon x1600 256MB / Vidia GeForce 7600 256 MB video card or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8 compatible sound card
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Want to step into the role of a commander in the very heart of Kharkovs defense? You'll have everything the officers had back then: tanks, guns, and fearless soldiers. The success of each opposing force hangs in the balance every day. Your decisions will determine who wins the Battle of Kharkov.
- 8 operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht.
- More than 60 detailed units of the Soviet Union, Germany and UK, including Pz IV "Tiger", MkII "Matilda" and KV-1 with various modifications.
- Huge realistic landscapes (over 260 sq km), reconstructed by the topographic maps and photo.
- Quick battle anywhere in the operation areas.
- Mod utility set and campaign editor.
- High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent.
- Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level, fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness.
- Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories.
- Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities of the vehicle.
- Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield.
- Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability, battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.
- Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics.