Cossacks: Back to War
GSC Game World
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3)Processor: Intel Atom N270Memory: 512MB RAMGraphics: Intel GMA 950DirectX®: DirectX9 Hard Drive: 550MB space freeSound: 100% Direct Sound CompatibleInternet Connection: 56 Kbit/secController: "mouse" or touchpad
Cossacks: Back to War description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cossacks: Back to War game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical background.
- Fascinating 3D landscapes.
- Play takes place in Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries.
- Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to play.
- A total of 20 different European nations to command.
- 100 new single missions.
- 2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of 8 new units.
- Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units.
- 4 different difficulty levels.
- 1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin.
- This version with low system requirements is adapted for comfortable play on any hardware from low-end computers, laptops and netbooks, to high-end PCs (with Windows Vista/7).
- Ad-Hoc multiplayer play (offline mode).
- Infinite AI skirmishes on randomly generated maps.