Pharaoh + Cleopatra
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Pharaoh + Cleopatra description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pharaoh + Cleopatra game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Manage your city poorly and you shall watch it burn, be pillaged or collapse in economic ruin. Manage it well and ultimately the greatest Egyptian structures will be built in your honor. Your rule will span generations, until your dynasty, your royal bloodline produces a Pharaoh!
Pharaoh includes many features never before seen in a city building game, such as a farming model based on the flooding of the Nile, naval warfare, giant monuments that are assembled over time, unique dynastic progression, and variable difficulty levels. This a massively addictive, huge, but most importantly fun game that is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid city builder title, or an intellectual challenge.
- Pharaoh + Cleopatra bundle includes Pharaoh and Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile expansion.
- A city-builder gem, made by the creators of the award-winning Caesar III.
- Extensive help section not only does an excellent job at explaining the game mechanics, but also contains many interesting facts and trivia about life in Ancient Egypt.
- Destroy enemies on land and sea, or simply build the perfect Egyptian city of your liking with the City Construction Kit.