F-22 Lightning 3
- OS: Windows 2000, XP
- Processor: Pentium 266MHz or better
- Memory: 32MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D compliant
- Hard Drive: 488MB Free
- Sound: DirectX compliant
- DirectX: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
F-22 Lightning 3 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the F-22 Lightning 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Extreme temperatures affect flight performance.
- Changing weather effects including: rain, snow, hail, and wind.
- Fly it yourself or use the Auto-Options: Auto-landings, Auto-taxi, Auto-takeoff, Auto-shoot list, Auto-formation, Auto-in-flight refueling.
- The most realistic weather environments ever created.
- Mass Destruction! Use tactical nuclear weapons to level entire city regions.
- Voice-Over-Net technology allows players to talk to each other during Novaworld multiplayer combat.