- Release date: 3/16/2017
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action , RPG
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
NieR:Automata™ Day One Edition description
Unfortunately, professional review of the NieR:Automata™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
- Action-Packed Battles Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actionscombining light and heavy attacksand switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of an RPG Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customise a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Utilise the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
- Auto Mode Available for Beginners Novice players can elect Auto Mode for easy attacks and evasions.