- Release date: 5/5/2015
- Developer: One Legged Seagull
- Publisher: One Legged Seagull
- Genre: Indie , Racing , Sports , Early Access
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Full controller support
- Requirements: View details
Super Indie Karts description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Super Indie Karts game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
- shockingly bad draw distance!
- incredibly small, almost claustrophobic, tracks!
- trees and obstacles that pop up 5 yards in front of you!
- World leading watermelon physics engine! (featuring Blast Processing!)
- 1992 style screen curvature and motion blur! (optional)
- Indie Game crossovers you know and love, and some you don’t yet know you love!
More info on the final game:
Play as some super Indie Game crossover characters, coming to battle it out around the world in iconic locations or in some super Indie Game themed tracks! It might get a little bumpy out there though as there are plenty of weapons on the track to give you a spin: Melon Cannons, Exploding Pineapples, Melted Gelatos, Heatseeking Loconuts, and 3 different strength Chilli Boosts!
Indie Crossovers so far include: – Runbow – Freedom Planet – Teslagrad – Whispering Willows – Fist Of Awesome – Read Only Memories – Lobodestroyo – Canabalt – Duck Game – So Many Me – Toto Temple Deluxe – Aegis Defenders – Adventures Of Pip – Shutshimi – Gentlemen Ricochet – A.R.E.S. – Holobunnies – Clive’N’Wrench – Cross Code – PowerDrive2000 – Guacamelee! – and many more to come! With over 40 tracks to race on, in 3 speed classes, plus mirror mode, there’ll also be plenty of achievements and unlocks to keep you drifting and burning pixel rubber ’till the pixelated billboard sun goes down!