- Release date: 7/28/2008
- Developer: BigAnt Studios
- Publisher: ValuSoft
- Genre: Racing
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player
- Requirements: View details
Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Official Game Description
Buckle up. You’re going for a ride. Race at speeds over 140 MPH on dirt, on the proving grounds for today’s top professional drivers. Shoulder to shoulder sprint car racing makes for spectacular crashes, and white-knuckle driving. Start out as a small town star and work your way up through the ranks to become a national legend.
- Race as Tony Stewart’s #20 Winged Sprint Car.
- Compete on over 20 tracks including Eldora, Dodge City, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Push your driving abilities to the limit behind the wheel of Midgets, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars.
- Are you the best? Compare your fastest times against racers from around the world in Time Trial mode.
- You’re a racing team owner, hiring drivers, signing sponsors, and buying, tuning and improving cars in the extensive Career mode.
- Sprint to unlock 6 never-before-raced vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts and pickup trucks!
Join The Discussion