PAN-PAN A tiny big adventure description
Unfortunately, professional review of the PAN-PAN A tiny big adventure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.