MSI Afterburner APP
- Release date: 10/28/2011
- Developer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
MSI Afterburner APP
Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
MSI Afterburner APP description
Unfortunately, professional review of the MSI Afterburner APP game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Quick installation guide:
Before you want to test MSI Afterburner APP on iOS, you will need:
1. A windows xp sp3 (with .NET 2)/vista/7 system with a discrete graphics card and is able to connect to internet/intranet.
2. An iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with wifi function. (the O/S should be higher v3.2)
3. The system and iOS device can connect to each other over internet or intranet.
RemoteServer is a utility which should be placed in the host system. Just make sure all files are under in the same folder.
Make sure the system has installed the afterburner 2.1.0 or above version, and it has to be started so RemoteServer can read the H/W status through it.
How to work - Step by step:
1. Put the folder for RemoteServer on desktop for easy access
2. Run Afterburner (2.1.0 or above version)
3. Run "MSIAfterburnerRemoteServer.exe" to open up the RemoteServer
4. Verify that the remoteServer is running in background
5. Run Afterburner APP on iOS device
6. Enter the system IP (you can find ip over RemoteServer) into the IP settings of Afterburner APP to make a connection of Afterburner APP and Remote Server.
7. If the monitoring and OC funtions work properly, now it's time to enjoy it!
BTW, each clock/voltage/fan adjustment over afterburner app, you will have to press "apply"!
RemoteServer can be download from here: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburnerAPP_Android_10.rar