Microsoft Solitaire Collection
- Release date: 3/18/2020
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: Everyone
- Features: Digital Purchases
Microsoft Solitaire Collection
Original content by HammerGamer
Microsoft Solitaire Collection Review: Back to Classics
The Secret of a Good view
Our team aims to provide complete information about your favorite games. We spend 20+ hours on each review to ensure the high quality of the information provided.View all reviews
Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a classic card game that was brought to your Android mobile device. You have five your favorite Solitaire card games in this app. Download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play Klondike, Freecell, Spider, Pyramid, and Tripeaks.
Despite the fact that this is a standard card game that requires specific color palette and outlook, in this Microsoft Solitaire Collection review, we must mention that the design is extremely colorful and attractive. It was developed by Microsoft Corporation. The card games inside the app are all well-developed and contain numerous backgrounds that are changeable and adjustable according to players’ preferences. You can even check out various designs of card decks.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection card game has become a favorite time consumer for millions of employees during the long working hours. Now, these games are on your phone and can help you with wasting time while you are in a subway, on the bus, or even tired after work and simply want to have fun. The games Microsoft Solitaire Collection unblocked version offers:
- Freecell is a game that requires all your strategic thinking. You have 4 extra cells to transfer your cards and gather them all in a deck. This Microsoft Solitaire Collection gameplay helps you to plan several moves in advance;
- Klondike is a good old classy Solitaire. You can use different approaches to gather all the cards from the table, but in the end, you have to win. You may try to calculate all the scores;
- Spider’s rules are familiar to anyone who loves card games on the computer. You have eight columns, and you have to match the cards to gather them in a deck. Try to do it in several moves only, as it brings the highest number of scores;
- Tripeaks offers you to gather the cards in order, receive scores, and clear all the fields you can;
- Pyramid requires mathematical thinking. You have to match the pairs of cards with 13 scores in total. The best players will reach the top of the pyramid.
Controls in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Android games are actually quite understandable and simple. Those players who are used to these games on their PCs may need to learn controls from scratch. However, all these games inside are quite intuitive. Besides, there are detailed instructions for everyone who has never played before or want to refresh the knowledge. You will learn in several minutes how to play the games. They all have similar mechanics.
Replay Value 5/5
Microsoft Solitaire Collection game is not linear, so basically, there is no one developed story. You can try numerous variations in all of the 5 games that are offered to you. They are different and have multiple benefits on their own. Your main goal is to gather the most scores possible. You can try to compete with your friends. Besides, there are new tasks that appear in front of you every day.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection free of charge set of games is the most entertaining activity on your phone. If you are a fan of card games, you will definitely appreciate this pack, which is lightweight and does not cost you a thing. It does not require an internet connection and can be downloaded even on the Android 4.4 version. You can check out advanced features as well, paying via the store.
Download Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your phone and forget about all the worries of the day, shifting your attention to cards on the table.
Pros : Five classic card games;
Simple in use;
Cons : Contains ads;
Requires strategic thinking.
Replay Value 5