- Release date: 2/10/2015
- Developer: Home Entertainment Suppliers
- Publisher: Home Entertainment Suppliers
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Features: Online multiplayer (2), Local multiplayer (2)
Don Bradman Cricket
Home Entertainment Suppliers
Don Bradman Cricket description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Don Bradman Cricket game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Take a 16 year old aspiring cricketer through the ranks to international glory in Career mode.
- Fully customise you play experience, set-up tours, competitions, create players, teams and even umpires in the Cricket Academy.
- Access thousands of Community created players and teams, ready for download and use in the game.
- Hone your skills to perfection in the Practice nets before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, weather and pitch wear that will keep you on edge, as no two matches play the same.
- Continue your match whenever you want with the unique Online Save System.
- The most realistic physics ever seen in a Cricket game including thin edges, bat pad catches, intimidating bouncers and much more.
- Crisp Next Gen graphics.