- Release date: 4/4/2016
- Developer: Alientrap
- Publisher: Alientrap
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Online Co-op, Steam Workshop, Steam Leaderboards, Includes level editor, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Seated, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: REQUIRES A HTC VIVE VR HEADSET
Unfortunately, professional review of the Modbox game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Go online to play multiplayer creations together in a variety of game modes - or create your own game worlds by piecing parts together.
- Select from a large selection of mods to choose content for your creations
- Over 1000+ different building parts - with even more included in user created mods on the Steam Workshop
- Check out tutorials and our wiki at http://www.modboxgame.com/ on how to build
- Share your work on Steam workshop ingame, or try out others online
- Construct with primitives by just touching them together. Add in hinge joints, ropes, propellers, rockets, piston, balloons. Then control them by wiring them together with throttles and levers.
- Pick up and play with toys to interact with the world - including baseball bats, basketballs, crossbows, pistols, chainsaws...
- Add NPCs and characters to your creations to interact with
- Use the ModboxSDK to create new building parts, avatars, and starting environments