- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 3,0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher resolution
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Link game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
SummaryLink is a strategy game with roguelike elements. Take control over group of soldiers trying to survive on the hostile, arctic planet. Can you survive until someone will come for rescue?
PlotEvery single ship in our fleet suffered a breakdown almost at the same time. Was it a sabotage? Probably yes, but it doesn't matter right now. Few of us survived, we are trapped on this frozen, hellish planet. With every hour more and more of those alien scums are circling around our shelter. I don't know how long we can hold them back, but we won't go down cheaply.
I never was a religious man, but if any god can hear me on this distant world and for some reasons decides to ignore my prayers, then after this shipwreck turn into my frozen grave, I will spit in his face.
Main features:- Manage group of survivors, each of them will provide unique bonuses!
- Upgrade your base. Build bedrooms, workshops, grow plants, make sure that all of the rooms are properly heated. Can you turn this shipwreck into full-fledged base?
- Craft items, discover technologies, do everything it takes to survive!
- Scavenge for resources and face swarms of extraterrestrial life forms in deep, turn based combat!
- Unlock new characters for the future playthroughs!
See you in frozen hell!