- Release date: 1/15/2013
- Developer: SCS Software
- Publisher: SCS Software
- Genre: Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Turkish, Portuguese-Brazil, Bulgarian, Greek
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Partial Controller Support, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
Euro Truck Simulator 2 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
- Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
- Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
- Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
World of Trucks
Take advantage of additional features of Euro Truck Simulator 2 by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and future SCS Software’s truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor’s Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn’t required to play the game.
Join The Discussion