- Release date: 9/4/2017
- Developer: Ceylon Entertainment
- Publisher: Ceylon Entertainment
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements
- Requirements: View details
AMPLITUDE: A Visual Novel description
Unfortunately, professional review of the AMPLITUDE: A Visual Novel game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The game’s story begins in the year 2121, in a world where the majority of human populace exhibit mutated abilities. This is a harsh environment for those who have no power whatsoever, with tragedy arising in their lives for the simple fact that they are not ‘special’. Death sometimes seems like mercy.
To restore balance and protect citizens, those under twenty are obliged to wear P.E.T. s (Personal Electronic Trackers) which monitor their activities at all times. This is how laws and morals are taught and enforced. While binding, the friendly personality of these devices ensures that they their permanent presence feels more like having a caring companion than a jailor.
It is in this world that you are born, raised… and killed. But your determination to live and finish your life’s mission is too strong to diminish even after death, and it is with the aid of a mysterious otherworldly girl that you managed to return in the body of a dead teenager. To continue on, to unravel the secrets too dangerous to be learned. To avenge. If only this body was just yours to share.
This game contains content such as: strong language, blood, violence, disturbing content, mentions of suicide, partial nudity. Player discretion is advised.
- Choose your gender and your vessel’s gender, a total of 4 different combinations with a very different story
- 5 Main Story Endings and 12 Character Route Endings
- Partially voiced lines
- Over 100K words estimated 4-15 hours of gameplay
- 150+ CGs
- Mystery, romance, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi
- Multiple story lines
- Multiple character routes
- Crafting System
- Messaging System
- Stat Raising