- Release date: 3/29/2017
- Developer: Baba Yaga Games
- Publisher: Baba Yaga Games
- Genre: Adventure , Free to Play , Indie
- Languages: English, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support
- Requirements: View details
One Eyed Kutkh description
Unfortunately, professional review of the One Eyed Kutkh game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
A single traveler on his way home crashes on a mysterious planet. To continue his journey, he’ll have to get to the ninth heaven, deceive the Sun and the Moon and steal their space-boats.
– The unique graphic style
– A mix of fiction and fairy tales of the Far North
– Explore the World Tree
– Two playable characters
– The game tells its story through the action
– Interesting and simple puzzles for everyone: from child to elder
One Eye Kutkh is an experimental project, something in between video game, theatrical performance and an animated film. But most importantly, One-Eye Kutkh is a unique world filled with the atmosphere of the Northern myths. The challenge of the game lies not within obstacles that prevent the player from moving forward, but within the possibility to see the world through the eyes of his heroes.
Join The Discussion