- Release date: 12/28/2016
- Developer: HoCWar
- Publisher: HoCWar
- Genre: Free to Play , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English, Russian
- Features: Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the HoCWar game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
This is your chance to become a real General! Bring your armies to the glory in the new card game HoCWar.
Get caught up in the inclement world of merciless card wars!
Computer Collectible Card Games today at its popular zenith. However truly original ideas which supplement something new in genre and not just exploiting the features of hits, are not so many. But our new CCG HoCWar goes far beyond many competitors because of its originality.
Here are just some of features of the game:
1. World Wat II setting. As in other games the characters are mostly fictional in HoCWar cards represent true mechanisms and troops of USSR and Germany.
2. Dual-mode format: simplified mode for beginners and hard mode which was designed for lovers of long and intensive battles.
3. Fog of War: Cells on the battlefield has a visibility attribute. The invisible cells called Hidden.
The system Pay-To-Win arent presented in the game, In-Game Purchases didnt affect the balance of the game and dont give any significant advantage to players. Much more importance has the players skill and chosen strategy.
In the nearest future the game will present:
1. Transitive cards. It is very valuable cards which cant be bought and can be received only from the battles. If your opponent use one of those cards in battle and if you won the match, you receive a copy of this card, and your opponent waste it.
2. Trophy cards. Its a type of card, which you can receive after the battle with certain possibility. It differs from Standard card only by good-looking visualization, but characteristics and perks are just the same.
3. Day and night system. Depending on the time of the day cards and tactics will have different power, for instance: aviation at the night time wont be such effective as it is in daylight.
4. Fights on the land, on the sea and in the air; single battles in the format of separate missions and story campaigns; multiplayer combats on the Global Conflict map; upgrading the troops.
5. Global Conflict. Its a whole new world in the game, the events of it will be occur on a world map. In the combats on the different areas can participate just the specific kind of troops, for example in the sea you can use only fleet and aviation. Day and night system will make a difference in the Global Conflict as well. And the most important thing the world will split not just among the separate unions, but states and blocs of nations!
6. New fractions lik Japan, U.S., Poland, Finland, Britain and more to follow, which will diversify gameplay and complement the Global Conflict map.
Its not all of our plans and we will update info about us periodically and keep you posted!
See you on the battlefield!
Join The Discussion