- Release date: 11/26/2014
- Developer: Schine, GmbH
- Publisher: Schine, GmbH
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , RPG , Simulation , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Partial Controller Support, Stats
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the StarMade game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place…. the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies – The universe is massive. It’d take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools – Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems – Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems – Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) – Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) – StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha – We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
Join The Discussion