- Release date: 5/29/2017
- Developer: Black Room Games
- Publisher: Black Room Games
- Genre: Action , Indie , Racing , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Full controller support, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse, Seated, Standing
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the RoadkillerZ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Hidden deep beneath the Breather metropolises are vast Undercities carved out by slaving Undead Skags where the zombie masters rule through Deep In The Dead. Even further down still are the infernal hellholes where all manners of foulness, evil and monstrosity live. An unliving hell just under our feet! This is a game about life in the darkness, the horror relieved only by the weekly SCUMBALL DERBY RACE!
WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM ON THE TRACK TO DRIVE YOU JUST HAVE TO RUN THEM OVER!
When you die from a terminal disease they send you down here. As cannon fodder for the cars! These souped-up, armored and armed jalopies are designed to race, built to crash, and perfected to mow over as many Zombies as they can.
SO THROW IT IN DRIVE AND GRIND EM UP! SPLAT GOES THE ZOMBIE!
IF THE BLOOD AINT FLYIN, YOU AINT TRYIN!
- We have designed absolutely unique control system for this game and called it KANT Controls, which is great possibility for VR users to found themselves fully immersed into the VR driving game.
- We already have 2 unique vehicles and plan to add 2 more in the nearest future.
- Running over Zombies gives you power-ups, but there is a system to the madness. Can you figure out all its intricacies?
- We have two arenas so far, but are planning to add more.
- Use NITRO to boost your speed, but dont use it too often!
- Kill enough zombies and activate your backup Rocket Gun!
- Excellent car and driving physics will be developed further
- Story is written by Mark ReinHagen, Creator of Vampire: The Masquerade, the World of Darkness and I AM ZOMBIE
This game is a work in progress, please help us finish our dream in the way we always intended it to be. Thanks for your support!