- Release date: 1/19/2017
- Developer: Alberto Santiago
- Publisher: Studio Canvas
- Genre: Action , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English, Japanese, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the GoatPunks game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Multiplayer king of the hill with tiny fire throwing goats.
DISCLAIMER: GoatPunks is a kids game that is still in development and the current version is incomplete with only one game mode. As a solo developer your feedback and suggestions really matter to me, so please post them in "Discussions" as I’m always keen to hear your thoughts on what might improve the game further.
Download our tiny DEMO and give it a try to see if this game is for you.
If you like this game please send as your support by adding a review down below 🙂
GoatPunks is a rip-roaring multiplayer game of goats, mountains, fireballs and good ole head-butting action. Can you hoof it to the top and stay there?
Pit your goat against other players in a battle to become king of the mountain. Fight through an onslaught of bombs, obstacles and other players to climb to the top of 9 vibrantly-themed mountains. Once up there, stay on top of the competition for 30 hectic seconds to claim victory.
GoatPunks supports up to 4 players in head-to-headbutt, split-screen, action. Grab your controllers and get ready to roll. Shields, weapons, and power-ups are scattered about the mountain, and if you manage to get your goat to make it up the peak, all the other goats will have a common enemy: you!
- 9 Goat Characters.
- 9 Stages.
- Local 4x Multiplayer.
- Online Multiplayer (beta).
- Supports Steam, PS4 & XBox One, Xbox 360 Controllers and most other game controllers
- 2x players on keyboard(WASD & Arrow Keys). Configured to illuminate with Razer gaming keyboards.