Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 compatible AMD / NVIDIA graphics card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible AMD / NVIDIA graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Zork: Grand Inquisitor description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zork: Grand Inquisitor game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Join forces with Dungeon Master Dalboz who calls you "AFGNCAAP"( politically-correct initialism for "Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventure Person") and together you travel throughout the Underground Empire's many locations, such as Hades, Flood Control Dam #3 and The Dungeon Master's Lair in an attempt to find the three missing artifacts and bring about the fall of the Inquisition.
Zork: Grand Inquisitor is the last installment of the famous Zork adventure series. It uses the same formula as its predecessor: first-person perspective, 360 degree camera rotation, pre-rendered backgrounds, and live actors. Humor and comical pop-culture references accompany you throughout the entire game and guarantee that you will never get bored. So if you are looking for a not so serious oldschool adventure then this gem is for you.
- Stunning graphics and enchanting music absorb you into over 30 unique 360 environments
- Live action video and voice acting by stars such as Dirk Benedict, Michael McKean and David Landerr
- Visit the famous landmarks that made Zork legendary. Enlist the aid of three fantastic characters on your magic quest through Zork