Yes, Your Grace
Brave At Night
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 657 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: High-range Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Yes, Your Grace description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Yes, Your Grace game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room each turn to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems, or to conserve resources for more important matters. Remember: supplies are limited, and not everyone has the kingdoms best interests at heart...
- Listen to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support.
- Aid your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate.
- Hire Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts.
- Prepare for battle and make alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings.
- Follow the stories of the quirky and determined characters that visit your halls.
Yes, Your Grace tells a tale of Davern, a medieval kingdom ruled by King Eryk. The game is set in a fictional world where monsters and arcane practices inspired by Slavic folklore are the order of the day. Villagers will ask for your help with various problems, from monsters attacking the village to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves. Some will bring humour to your throne room and some will present you with difficult choices. Your family is important too, and throughout your time as King, you will have to support them in their struggles.
You will face lords with a variety of personalities; you will need their support in order to win an upcoming battle, but some may ask you to perform dirty deeds to cement the alliance. One thing is clear: It wont be easy to keep everyone happy...