The Beard in the Mirror
Oh, a Rock! Studios
- OS: Windows ME or higher
- Processor: Pentium or higher
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: 320x200, 16-bit color: 233 Mhz or above
- Storage: 80 MB available space
The Beard in the Mirror description
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Beard in the Mirror game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Paul thought his life would be set after college, but at 22 he's toiling away in a job he doesn't like and coming home to an empty apartment every night. He doesn't know who he is, where he's going, or how he fits into his world.
But then on one dark and stormy night, a mysterious woman appears to him, and everything changes...
The Beard in the Mirror is a throwback to when adventure games came in giant cardboard boxes and if you didn't have the hintbook, that was it; you were stuck on that puzzle for the rest of your life. It's a labor of love from a husband-and-wife team from two different worlds (shes a Sierra fangirl, and hes a LucasArts diehard) who have been working on it together since before they even started dating.
- A classic point-and-click adventure for the modern age!
- Sincere yet lighthearted story with magic, danger, romance, and adventure
- Death lurking around every corner! (Although you'll never lose any progress.)
- Retro points system to help you track your progress, and see if you've missed any secrets...
- Just like the games you used to play on your dad's weird friend's computer