- Release date: 9/21/2016
- Developer: Maverick Games
- Publisher: Maverick Games
- Genre: Adventure , Indie , RPG , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Stellar Tactics description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stellar Tactics game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
- Build a team of space mercenaries and explore a vast open-world universe
- Classless character progression and perks allow for unrestricted customization. Specialize team members or master all weapons skills
- Tactical, turn based team combat – use your action points wisely to ensure victory
- Tons of gear which can be upgraded with Nano-Tech and component parts to customize your team. All weapons and armor have five tiers of quality and millions of variants.
- 40 ships to choose from. Each can be customized with various quality grades of equipment and specialized as cargo, mining, exploration or combat vessels
- Space combat utilizes energy management and a dedicated skill progression system
- Mine for minerals in space and sell the ore for profit to earn enough for a new ship
- Scan planets to reveal new exploration opportunities or sell the data to faction merchants
- Discover ancient civilizations, abandoned stations, cave systems, anomalies and the ruins of hundreds of years of unrelenting warfare in a living dynamic universe
- Accept missions, follow the main story or explore – the choice is yours
Bringing back the nostalgia, excitement and wonder of classic RPG’s, Stellar Tactics will thrill you with a compelling narrative, deep strategic squad-based ground combat and rewarding open world space exploration. To survive, you will need to build your team’s skills and equip your party and ships with the best weapons, armor and equipment you can find. With 10,000 sectors, tens of thousands of solar systems and millions of planets to discover, you can spend countless hours exploring, fighting, trading and building a party of seasoned veterans that can dominate the challenges of deep space.
NOTE: This game is in Early Access – there may be bugs and the game does not yet contain all features planned for release.
Additional features in development:
You can see the development road-map posted on forums here: Development Road-Map
- FTL travel
- Commodities trading and dynamic economy
- Extended narrative based on thousands of years of lore, intrigue and faction warfare
- Devices that will allow the player to fit a total of 12 unique effects both beneficial and combat specific across their team members
- "Azimuth", a synergistic combat system, presents new challenges for strategic players
- Crafting system – Refine ore and dismantle equipment for component parts to build useful equipment for your team
- Ground mining drone system
- Stealth and trap system
- Repair system for your ships and ground based equipment
- Additional perks
Join The Discussion