- Release date: 9/16/1997
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: Disney Interactive
- Genre: Action , Adventure
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Partial Controller Support
- Requirements: View details
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire description
Unfortunately, professional review of the STAR WARS™ SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
As Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance struggle to defeat Darth Vader and the Empire, a new threat arises. Dark Prince Xizor, head of the Black Sun crime syndicate, aspires to take Darth Vader’s place at the Emperor’s side. To do that, he must eliminate young Skywalker. As Dash Rendar, it’s up to you to protect Luke and help the Alliance defeat the evil Xizor. Watch out for infamous bounty hunters and deadly stormtroopers! May the Force be with you!
– A gripping new plotline, with new characters and environments…find out what happened betweenStar WarsThe Empire Strikes BackandStar WarsReturn of the Jedi.
– Five gameplay modes – in a variety of vehicles and spacecraft – from the heavily armored Outrider, to snowspeeders, hovertrains, jet packs, and speeder bikes.
– Action-packedStar Wars locales – including Mos Eisley and the ice planet Hoth. New locales, like the sewers of Imperial City, Xizor’s palace, Gall Spaceport and the dreaded junkyards of Ord Mantel.