- Release date: 8/3/2016
- Developer: Toucan Studio
- Publisher: Toucan Studio
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Selma and the Wisp description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Selma and the Wisp game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Imagine you were lost with no one to help.
Imagine you were a child facing its worst nightmare.
In utter darkness even the dimmest trickle of light means hope.
Selma and the Wisp is an astonishing platform game with a particularly eerie feel to it. Densely packed with logical puzzles and unexpected obstacles, the game incorporates innovative gameplay, low-poly models and an spectacular animations.
Created by a group of passionate developers led by a visionary artist, Selma and the wisp offers key features:
- Innovative co-dependent control system of two characters simultaneously, controlled by gamepad or mouse
- A lot of amazing puzzles to solve, interspersed by arcade elements.
- Artistic mastership of graphic design in low-poly style in which each frame is a masterpiece.
Follow the wisp. Collect the lights. Dont look back.