- Release date: 7/5/2016
- Developer: Rooster Teeth Games
- Publisher: Rooster Teeth Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Captions available, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse description
Unfortunately, professional review of the RWBY: Grimm Eclipse game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY – Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!