Ultra Runaway Games
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 1300 MHz 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce2 MX 400 64/128-bit SDR, 64-bit DDR or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Paper Sorcerer description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Paper Sorcerer game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Initial Steam release is for PC, Mac and Linux are in the works.
If you'd like to play it on Mac or Linux right away, you can pick it up on the website http://ultrarunaway.com, and a Steam key will be included in your purchase.
Save files from the demo transfer to the full version!
A powerful sorcerer is on the cusp of dominating the land. A group of heroes bands together and seals him away inside a magical tome. Now as the sorcerer you must escape from this ancient prison and find a way to regain your magical powers using your wits and an array of summonable creatures to aid you. There may be more powerful forces at work as you navigate the dungeons and fight the heroes sent to subdue you...
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.