- Release date: 4/22/2015
- Developer: World-Loom
- Publisher: Artifex Mundi
- Genre: Adventure
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Mind Snares: Alice's Journey description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mind Snares: Alice's Journey game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Alices car breaks down and plunges into a river. The next thing she knows, she wakes up in a strange world made of her own memories, dreams and nightmares. Ruling over this bizarre dream land is the mysterious Shadow, who forces the protagonist to face her deepest fears.
In order to escape this ominous, psychedelic world, Alice needs to follow an enigmatic lifeline and locate four magical totems that will allow her to rebuild a bridge back to her own reality. But this proves to be no easy task. Alice must venture deep inside her own subconscious, to face motley characters embodying friendly as well as hostile parts of her own psyche.
Alice solves charades and puzzle that test her intellectual prowess. She must confront the ghosts from her past, suddenly made real by the Shadows insidious power.
Will our protagonist muster the strength to defeat her own demons? Or will the Shadow win?
The fate of Alice lies in your hands!
- Venture through 38 surrealistic, hand-painted locations of Shadow Land!
- Face 22 mini-games and 19 hidden object scenes!
- Follow the lifeline to find 4 totems hidden throughout the game!
- Meet 8 oneiric, but larger than life, characters!