Metal as Phuk
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 575 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
Metal as Phuk description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Metal as Phuk game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
ABOUT THIS GAME:
Metal as Phuk is a Mature, Turn-Based, Crude, and Comical RPG that has one goal and one goal only: To Make You Laugh!
Play as Chael, the only surviving Paladin of the Metal Order as he embarks on his journey to stop The Dark Bards before they can summon A'Marthius, a MONSTROUS Demon D-Bag who wants nothing more than to see the world burn! A dark, insidious world full of Epic Metal References awaits you as your party battles their way through Unholy Adversaries, Big Bad Bosses, and Smaller, but -STILL- Bad Bosses! Phuk, the God of Metal watches over you on your journey... but do you have what it takes to be Metal, as Phuk?
This game features:
- Dozens of Sick-Ass Metal References!
- Awesome Boss Battles!
- Turn-Based Combat System with Epic Loot and Leveling!
- Hilarious Items and Easter Eggs Hidden Throughout the World!
- Four Kickass Party Members with Four Kickass Classes!
- 4 Dozen Epic Songs to Headbang to until your BRAIN FALLS OUT OF YOUR $%^&ING SKULL!
(Crankage Games is not responsible for Cranial Extraction due to excessive headbanging...)
- Original Storyline! (Well, as original as one can get, I mean, C'mon, Right?!)
- "Herbs"... !
... And a Phuk-Ton More!