- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron M
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 15 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Game run in windowed mode only
Unfortunately, professional review of the LEGIE game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A hybrid of adventure game and classic grid-based dungeon crawler, set in the medieval Czech town of Jilemnice and its hilly surroundings.
- A dark story about an innkeeper, beer and the devil.
- Poetic dialogues, wise words, bargaining, fights...
- An RPG without magic, elves or hobbits... (we're in Jilemnice after all)
- No saving the world, no heroism.
- Low hardware requirements.
The game has been released on Steam on its 10th anniversary
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Steam achievements
- Minor fixes and adjustments