- Release date: 6/8/2015
- Developer: IMGN.PRO
- Publisher: IMGN.PRO
- Genre: Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 32 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 470
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kholat game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Narrated by one of the most popular British actors, Sean Bean, Kholat is an exploration adventure game with elements of horror, inspired by a true event known as the Dyatlov Pass incident a mysterious death of nine Russian hikers, which led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses. The player will plunge directly into the boundless scenery of the inhospitable Ural Mountains with the task to find out what really happened. In the course of events, you may come across more speculations than expected...
Will you find the answer?
Will you get any closer to the truth?
Will you survive?
Dyatlov Pass incident was a real story that happened in winter of 1959. Nine skilled alpinists went for a trip to the northern part of Ural Mountains, which ended fatally. Bodies of expedition's crew were found scattered on slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Russian investigators closed the case stating that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths.
More information about Dyatlov Pass Incident can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
- stunning art design
- immersive exploration experience
- sophisticated music and sounds
- chilling atmosphere and tension
- self made story inspired by true events
- main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- non-linear open world
- in-game navigation by map and compass
- powered by Unreal Engine 4
- challenging exploration
- estimated game length: 4 - 6 hours