- Release date: 8/29/2011
- Developer: Vanguard Games
- Publisher: Vanguard Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Gatling Gears description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gatling Gears game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Official Game Description
When the Empire begins its reign of destruction in a thirst for natural resources, its up to Max Brawley, a retired Gatling Gear pilot, to stop them. Together with his niece and his trusty Gatling Gear unit he must fight his way to the heart of the Empire and eliminate the destruction at its source.
- Fight the Empire with a Friend – Battle evil with a friend by your side or online through an in-depth campaign spanning multiple environments and enemies. See who can last the longest against wave after wave of enemies in Survival Mode.
- Take On Epic Bosses – Blast your way through six incredibly challenging boss battles against enemies several times your size.
- Shoot Everything In Sight – Destroy the hordes of enemies that stand in your way in intense action gameplay across six unique environments. Lay waste to buildings and trees as you push forward on a journey of revenge and SHOOT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!
- Pick-Up-And-Play Destruction – Easy twin-stick, pick-up-and-play controls get you right into the game and blowing things to smithereens, but complex nuances let you hone your skills and keep you coming back for more.
Join The Discussion