- Release date: 1/21/2016
- Developer: AtomicTorch Studio
- Publisher: AtomicTorch Studio
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Features: Single-player, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dinocide game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The protagonist has to save his love interest who was kidnapped by an evil and mysterious Dinosaur God. You are accompanied by your own tame Dinosaurs, who act as a mounts, brother in arms and a true friends. With their help, you can jump higher, run faster, swim, fly and do a lot more things that an ordinary primitive man would never be able to do by himself. To reach your goal, you will travel together through the lands inhabited by ancient creatures and unknown dangers.
- Dinosaur mounts make you faster, stronger and offer a variety of tactical abilities.
- Non-linear progression by different routes leads to varied ways to complete your journey.
- A multitude of different biomes to visit – deserts, jungles, forests, lava caves, oceans, ice plains and more!
- Weird creatures you’ve never seen before!
- Unique time/life mechanic. One bar shared for both: food meter and life of your character.
- Full controller & Steam Big Picture support.
- Classic action. Don’t think. Don’t feel. Just go. React. Kill. Jump. Eat. Ride. Like in the good old times! You are not here to watch a movie!
- Several game modes: Story Campaign, Speedrun, Boss Rush
- The unmatched fun and drive of an 8-bit era game!
Join The Discussion