- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the DashBored game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Nic's not the kinda guy who gets out much. You know, the kinda guy who kicks a friend out
so he can get back to watching anime? Yeah that kind of guy.
Just when he thought life couldn't get any worse, Nic finds himself transported into an insane
alternate dimension where everyone's either a loser, a degenerate, or an actual monster.
Nic's gotta make some friends here if he ever wants to get back home!
- A classic style turn-based RPG.
- Five degenerate party members to recruit.
- Strange hamstrung soundtrack.
- Witty dialogue and funny characters!
- Multiple Endings!
- Travel to strange locales and meet their strange locals!
- Large amount of characters to meet and greet.
- Rodents that you can flip off!
- Birds to break your fall!
- Giant monstrosities to break your bones!