- Release date: 8/31/2017
- Developer: Armitage Games
- Publisher: Armitage Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bannerman game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
You play as a man-at-arms who is left for dead following a terrible battle. On awakening you discover your lord’s banner has been lost. Bound in service to your lord, you must now travel across a war-torn medieval land in pursuit.
With a sinister atmosphere, bleak narrative and punishing combat, Bannerman explores the dark side of medieval fantasy. You are not a valiant questing hero, and there are no knights in shining armour to be found in this world.
- Intense medieval combat! Cut, stab, parry, dodge, punch, kick and bash your enemies using authentic techniques researched and compiled from historical sources.
- A dark narrative explores the senseless brutality of war in a medieval-fantasy world.
- 16-bit rotoscoped animations capture the authentic movement of characters and the impact of medieval combat!
- An amazing soundtrack sets the scene – combining acoustic guitars, banjos and folk instruments to create a haunting atmosphere.
- A focus on skill-based melee combat rewards careful timing and cautious engagements.
- Face off against deadly bosses in brutal duels to the death!
- Unlock combat treatises as you progress – discover new abilities and combat techniques!