- Release date: 1/23/2018
- Developer: Oubliette
- Publisher: Oubliette
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Simulation , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards
- Requirements: View details
A Dump in the Dark description
Unfortunately, professional review of the A Dump in the Dark game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The quaking in your bowels means that something foul is near. The time has come to cleanse the darkness inside you. In a tale that transcends time and space, past and present will meld into a torrid flow of fear. Your cheeks will tremble in delight, or perhaps fear at the sight of unspeakable horrors and terrible acts.
The of your past have come back to haunt you in this dark tale of dumps in the night. Don’t let them take you so easily. Survive, evacuate yourself, and discover the secrets of your family’s legacy. Do your ‘duty’ and stave off the forces of the Pit.
Battle ghastly foes, with only your trusty rump to guide you. Tear down the forces of darkness with bullets and feces. Be one with the filth.
– 5 Types of Dumps: Wriggling Hangers, Cannon Shot, Liquid Diarrhea, Rapid Fire, and Sniper Shot.
– Fend off or destroy a host of fiendish creatures who want to devour you, hack you to bits, burn you to ash, or fill you to the very brim.
– Unravel the mystery of the power that lies within your cheeks, and survive 25 stages of ghoulish filth.
– Change the Future.
Stay aware of your surroundings, for the solutions you seek could be hidden in the shadows, as well as what hunts you. Dispatch your enemies with your sacred droppings, or with whatever may come to hand. You will venture into the depths of the past, and make choices that affect the others. Not choosing is still a choice.
This game is intended for a mature audience.