- Release date: 10/23/2016
- Developer: Hazardous Software
- Publisher: Hazardous Software
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Full controller support, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse, Seated, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
zTime (Danger Noodles!)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: These are the recommended VR specs for zT(DN!). Works great with lesser specs outside of VR.
zTime (Danger Noodles!) description
Unfortunately, professional review of the zTime (Danger Noodles!) game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
zTime (Danger Noodles!) is a game about seeing the future.
Knowing the future, you can see the paths of yourself and enemies showing where they will be in the next few seconds, visualized in the third dimension beneath the floor. Where your path collides with the path of an enemy, the future danger is highlighted while you still have time to counteract.
Classic top down style gameplay becomes a symphony of interweaving 3d paths where future events are highlighted, and players have time to change the outcomes before it's too late.
zTime (Danger Noodles!) is in early access for Windows. Play it with Oculus Rift or HTC Vive if you have one.