- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 10 Compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Zombie Nightmare description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zombie Nightmare game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Most people were infected by an unidentified virus that suddenly spread.
By the time most people were infected, the virus was onset. The infected people attacked the uninfected to death.
Only a few surviving humans escaped into bunkers deep underground.
You have been severely injured in the past and protected by a clean capsule in unconscious condition at the hospital.
Now you're awake, without knowing anything ...
When you listen to the radio broadcasts of survivors, you have to go through zombies to join them.
Good luck with you!
- First person shooter.
- Protect you from zombies.
- You will battle in 4 large maps.
- Each map consists of several waves.
- In each wave, many zombies appear and attack you.
- Use a firearm to kill them before the zombies attack you.
- Automatically moves between wave points.
- Supports SteamVR.
- It is possible to operate with mouse and keyboard without VR.