- Release date: 9/25/2017
- Developer: Crayder Studios
- Publisher: Crayder Studios
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Local Multi-Player, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Unfortunately, professional review of the Wishmere game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Wishmere is a brawler-fighting game that gives you the power and creativity to fight your battles your way. Fight in a world where the ‘Wishmere’, an ancient order of heroes chosen by fate, stand between the malevolent Doubt and his world conquest. Play with friends in local matches, discover the story of Wishmere or survive and conquer over 30+ challenge maps!
Want to get your feet wet and get your fists ready? Give the free Steam demo a try!
- Play It Your Way: variety of fully featured game modes for every type of player: single player, local versus and co-op.
- Easy inputs: all attacks; normals, Abilities and Supers, can be performed by pressing a direction and a button– no complex motions, focus on playing the game!
- Easy to play, hard to master: easy inputs allow you to hit the ground running, but loaded with deep and rewarding gameplay.
- Fate: bend time and capitalize by unleashing your time manipulation powers.
- Up to 4 players: play versus or co-op with friends up to 4 players.
With a deep fighting system and vast movesets, Wishmere gives players creativity to express themselves through their playstyle. Easy inputs and in-depth tutorials ease newcomers into the fighting game / brawler genre, while the underlying depth gives veterans of the genre rewarding discoveries.
Join The Discussion