Ascaron Entertainment ltd.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium® III 800 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX 8 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD Space
- Processor: Intel Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
Sacred Gold description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sacred Gold game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.
SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs. SACRED delivers a huge, elaborate world comprising 16 regions beset with heroic quests, battle-hardened warriors and horrific enemies. Ancaria consists of highly detailed landscapes, complete with villages and towns, and also features a day/night cycle with varying weather systems. Regions vary from forests and mountains to deserts, catacombs and ice-covered landmasses. More than three quarters of the world is open to the players from the very start - no unlocks needed.
SACRED Plus - Incorporates all of the feedback from the player community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an optimized interface, and many completely new features: two new regions, two additional main quests, new item sets and weapons, and many new creature types which make adventuring in Ancaria even more dangerous.
SACRED Underworld - Ancaria is facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to import their old characters into the Underworld.
- Choose from eight heroic characters: Gladiator, Seraphim, Battlemage, Wood Elf, Vampiress, Daemon, and Dwarf.
- Hundreds of unique weapons, armors and set items - collect artifacts and forge all-powerful weapons!
- Learn Combat Arts, develop new skills, and customize devastating combo-attacks.
- A huge world open to explore from the outset.
- An epic RPG and enthralling storyline with over 30 main quests & 200 sub-quests and dynamic quests.