- Release date: 2/26/2017
- Developer: Conatus Creative Inc.
- Publisher: Conatus Creative Inc.
- Genre: Action , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
River City Ransom: Underground description
Unfortunately, professional review of the River City Ransom: Underground game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Many years after vanquishing Slick on the school rooftop, Alex and Ryan must take to the streets again. Help a new crop of fighters defeat the hordes of River City, and clear their name in a sinister kidnapping plot. You’ll earn money, unlock moves, and upgrade your skills in a sprawling city on the brink of total chaos. This modern take on an old classic features over 500 unique street fighting moves, dozens of weapons, secrets galore, and a bonus arena fighting mode.
- Online co-op and arena death match for up to 4 players
- A new chapter in the River City universe
- Unlock 10 playable heroes in the story campaign, each with their own fighting style
- 140 levels to explore, complete with hazards and secrets
- 22 shops to upgrade your characters
- Arena multiplayer combat mode features team selection, modifier modes, and CPU partners
- Play as hero or villain in intense arena combat: can you unlock all 44 fighters?